Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Robert Walters Operations Limited (RW).
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per month per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The option to enter the prize draw will be offered to each individual who completes the candidate experience survey each month. You will be able to elect to enter the prize draw at the time of completing the survey by entering your personal details.
8. RW will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The prize will be one gift voucher worth £50 (or local currency equivalent, based up on the exchange rate made available by the Bank of England on the day of the prize drawing).
10. The winner will be drawn at random.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of RW regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified via the email provided during the survey.
15. RW will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and RW reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
Limitation of Liability
19. RW does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that RW does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
20. RW does not provide any form of warranty in relation to this prize.
21. RW reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
22. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.