Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 17 May 2022uk robert-walters/admin-support 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 recruitment-consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is recruiting for Team Support to join our London office based in Covent Garden. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy that can offer huge career opportunities and genuine progression. As a Team Support, you’ll provide secretarial support to our Recruitment Consultants. It’s a very varied role that will see you undertaking a whole host of admin tasks – all of which will be critical to the smooth-running of the team. Ours is a friendly, supportive environment, so we’ll make sure you have all the training you need to succeed. Show the right potential, and this role could lead to other roles with us. Because as we grow, you’ll grow. People here are supportive, positive and collaborative. We welcome fresh thinking, and we encourage everyone, at every level, to share their ideas.
• Maintain and update the client and candidate database
• Update and format the CVs of newly registered, existing, and working candidates
• Produce various reports on a weekly and monthly basis
• Liaise with clients and candidates on behalf of the consultant, answering calls, taking messages and handling queries
• Undertake a variety of other tasks, from diary management to document production
•Being a point of contact for the consultants whenever they need additional support
• Organising birthdays and working closely with the Directors PA
• Working closely with our other Team Supports and taking part in regular team incentives
• Competitive salaries
• Clear progression plan
• Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
• Laptop and mobile phone
• Free Breakfast
• Incentive trips to luxury destinations
• Best in class training & development programmes
• International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
• Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Team Support role within our then please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We welcome CVs for those with and without previous admin experience.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.