Graduate Recruitment Consultant ( Candidate Manager)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 18 May 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-05-19 2022-07-17 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors. Our Robert Walters Wellington office is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager) to join a team made up of high performers from various backgrounds that love to have fun and passionate about what they do.
Being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with consultants in your team to identify excellent talent in the Wellington market. We have a broad range of networking activities and methodologies to help us build strong candidate relationships.
We offer excellent training and accelerated career development with the opportunity to build your technical knowledge around the discipline you support.
If you are ambitious, naturally drawn to working with people, have an interest and curiosity for the world around you, this could be the right career choice for you. The Candidate Manager role is just the first step in your career with Robert Walters, leading on to an excellent progression path, purely based on merit.
Please note - you do NOT need previous recruitment experience its our job to teach you!
* Identify and attract high calibre candidates for various positions
* Phone qualify candidates and arrange interviews
* Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidate networks
* Work closely with Robert Walters Consultants to deliver exceptional talent to clients in line with their brief
* Understand clients' business operations to provide solutions to their recruitment needs
* Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast-moving competitive environment
* Bachelor's degree qualified or soon to be qualified in a business-related subject
* Ideally prior work experience in a corporate or customer facing role
* Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment and an interest in business
* An understanding of the recruitment industry and interest in building a long-term career as a Recruitment Consultant within a global business
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a real interest in finding out what makes people tick
* Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
* Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
To join us as a Candidate Manager, your skills and experience should include;
* A willingness to learn and develop - you'll always be open to new experiences and situations
* The ability to keep up to date with competitors, market trends and legislative changes
* Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
* Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
* Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand with local impact
* Central Wellington working within a friendly culture built around teamwork
* Make a personal, positive impact to the recruitment process
* Part of a high-performance team with generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
* Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
* Global incentive trips for high achievers
* Expert, hands on training through a structured learning and development and management training programme
* International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
If you are looking to work within an awesome culture and kick-start your career in Recruitment, we want to hear from you! To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.