International Candidate Manager (Auckland based)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 03 June 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-06-03 2022-08-02 recruitment-consultancy Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a world leader in global careers and transitions and the International Candidate Manager (ICM) plays a crucial role in maintaining this reputation by acting as a link between our New Zealand and UK businesses and enabling us to access the best international talent for our NZ clients.
As the ICM you are responsible for talent pooling, advising and supporting candidates in the UK and other international markets that are seeking roles in New Zealand as well as supporting Kiwis emigrating to the UK. The role will be based in Auckland/ Wellington and will work closely with our international teams in London, Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore and the US.
• Partnering with our NZ Recruitment consultants by sourcing and talent pooling candidates via LinkedIn, Robert Walters’s database and referrals in the UK and other international locations based on their sourcing requirements
• Maintain regular contact with Robert Walters Consultants in NZ to assess their future and immediate candidate requirements
• Act as the main point of contact and coordinator for the candidate relocating making sure this is handled with integrity and professionalism
• Conduct candidate screening and assessment alongside the International Career Manager in London
• Provide candidate advice on the New Zealand market by keeping up to date with trends and industry insights
• Attend, organise and host relevant networking events
• Maintain up to date and accurate records of candidate details and recruiting activity
Desired Skills & Experience:
• You will bring a minimum of 12 + months experience in a role which requires strong customer service/coordination skills.
• Previous experience within recruitment, resourcing role is preferred however other relevant commercial experience will be considered
• Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• You must have excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and be able to work both on personal initiative and in a team environment.
What we offer:
• Our offices are based in Commercial Bay Auckland or Central Wellington
• Flexible working
• Competitive base salary and bonus incentive
• Best in class training and development
• Clear and structured career progression
• International opportunities with offices in 31 countries
• Subsidised gym memberships
• Autonomous culture with a healthy work/life balance
• Private healthcare insurance
• Volunteering opportunities
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference.
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308