Graduate Candidate Manager - Technology
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 30 June 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-07-21 2022-08-29 recruitment-consultancy Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
About the Job:
Due to internal promotions, we have a Candidate Manager position(s) available within our Technology and Business Transformation teams. As a Candidate Manager you will play a vital role in sourcing and managing candidates in Tech focussed roles, think Developers, Solutions Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers – don’t know what any of these are? Don’t worry that’s our job to teach you.
You will support a team of high performing consultants with various administrative tasks as well as managing our contractors and permanent candidates needs, whether that be ensuring quality payroll experience, applications for new roles or supporting with any client enquires.
This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working in fast paced environment and wanting to build a long-term career path in recruitment
• Identify and attract high calibre candidates for appropriate specialist positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
• Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidate networks
• Work closely with Robert Walters Consultants to deliver exceptional talent to clients in line with their brief
• Understand clients' business operations to provide solutions to their recruitment needs
• Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast-moving competitive environment
• Bachelor's degree ideally in a business/commerce/ Information Technology related subject
• Previous work experience in a corporate or customer facing role (internships included) – Customer Services, Retail, Administration, Brand Ambassador/ Event roles
• Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment and an interest in business
• An understanding of the recruitment industry and interest in building a long-term career as a Recruitment Consultant within Technology
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a real interest in finding out what makes people tick
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
• Our state of the art offices in Commercial Bay Auckland Central
• Competitive base salary, bonus structure and exceptional benefits package
• $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
• Best in class training and development
• Clear and structured career progression
• Quarterly team days out
• Volunteering opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.