Team Assistant - Zurich
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 15 July 2022switzerland robert-walters/admin-support 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 recruitment-consultancy Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Team Assistant – Robert Walters, Zurich (80-100%) Robert Walters is recruiting for Team Assistant to join our Zurich office. It is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy that can offer huge career opportunities and genuine progression.
What are we looking for in a successful applicant?
• We are open on experience, it is important the right candidate is pro-active and motivated to be successful
• Fluency in Swiss German is essential and English is desirable, both written and verbally
• You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organisation and time management ability, alongside attention to detail
• Motivation to develop a long term career with Robert Walters
Key responsibilities of a Team Assistant
• Maintain and update the client and candidate database
• Update and format the CVs of newly registered, existing, and working candidates
• Produce various reports on a weekly and monthly basis
• Liaise with clients and candidates on behalf of the consultant, answering calls, taking messages and handling queries
• Support our Marketing and Events teams in organisation and management of various projects
• Undertake a variety of other tasks, from diary management to document production
• Working closely with our other Team Supports and taking part in regular team incentives
Benefits we offer at Robert Walters:
• Competitive base salaries
• Clear progression plan
• Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
• Best in class training & development programmes
• International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
• Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Team Assistant role within Robert Walters Zurich then please apply now or contact for more information. We welcome CVs for those with and without previous admin experience.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.