Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 24 August 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 recruitment-consultancy Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
Our Robert Walters Auckland office is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager) to join our Procurement and Property or Technology team. The team is made up of high performers from various backgrounds that love to have fun and passionate about what they do.
We offer excellent training and accelerated career development with the opportunity to build your technical knowledge around Procurement and Property.
Being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with candidates and recruitment consultants to help identify excellent talent in the Auckland market. We have a broad range of networking activities and methodologies to help us build strong candidate relationships.
If you are ambitious, naturally drawn to working with people, have an interest and curiosity for the world around you, this could be the right career choice for you. The Candidate Manager role is just the first step in your career with Robert Walters, leading on to an excellent progression path, purely based on merit.
Please note - you do NOT need previous recruitment experience its our job to teach you!
• Identify and attract high calibre candidates for appropriate specialist positions, fully brief candidates on the company and role and arrange interviews
• Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidate networks
• Work closely with Robert Walters Consultants to deliver exceptional talent to clients in line with their brief
• Understand clients' business operations to provide solutions to their recruitment needs
• Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast-moving competitive environment
• Bachelor's degree qualified or soon to be qualified in a business-related subject
• Ideally prior work experience in a corporate or customer service role (hospitality, retail, phone sales)
• Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment and an interest in business
• An understanding of the recruitment industry and interest in building a long-term career as a Recruitment Consultant within a global business
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a real interest in finding out what makes people tick
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
• Our state-of-the-art offices in Auckland CBD Commercial Bay
• Competitive base salary, bonus structure and exceptional benefits package
• $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
• Best in class training and development
• Clear and structured career progression
• Quarterly team days out
• Volunteering opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.