Recruitment Assistant/Candidate Manager
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 30 August 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 recruitment-consultancy Christchurch Canterbury Christchurch Central NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Is working in a team based, supportive sales environment important to you? Do you want to join a world leading recruitment consultancy with office in over 34 countries worldwide, with the opportunity to work abroad in the future? Are you looking for fast track career progression with excellent learning and development training to help you get there? If this sounds interesting, read on and apply below!
Our Robert Walters Christchurch office is THE place to build a rewarding career in recruitment and here’s why…
• The working environment is fun, vibrant and sociable
• Our stylish office is nearby top bars, classy restaurants and great retail
• You’ll get to work alongside a supporting, inspiring manager and team of consultants who will turn you into a great recruiter
• Our Learning & Development is simply amazing so your training will be 1st class ensuring your career gets off to the best possible start
• Fast-track career progression: we’re amazing at growing and developing home-grow talent
This is a great opportunity for someone with corporate sales or administration experience that enjoys working in fast paced environment and wanting to build a long-term career path in recruitment
• Identify and attract high calibre candidates for appropriate specialist positions, fully brief candidates on the company and role and arrange interviews
• Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidate networks
• Supporting the Manager of Professional Services to deliver exceptional talent to clients in line with their brief
• Understand clients' business operations to provide solutions to their recruitment needs
• Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast-moving competitive environment
• Bachelor's degree
• MUST have previous work experience in a corporate environment (internships included) customer services, phone sales, administration, brand ambassador/ event roles
• Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a real interest in finding out what makes people tick
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
* Competitive base salary, bonus structure and exceptional benefits package
* $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
* Best in class training and development
* Clear and structured career progression
* Quarterly team days out
* Volunteering opportunities
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308