Graduate Recruitment Consultant ( Candidate Manager)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 19 September 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors. Our Robert Walters Wellington office is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager) to join a team made up of high performers from various backgrounds that love to have fun and passionate about what they do.
Robert Walters Wellington is the place to build a rewarding career in recruitment and here’s why…
• The working environment is fun, vibrant and sociable
• Our stylish office is in the heart of Wellington City, so you are surrounded by top bars, classy restaurants and great retail
• You’ll get to work alongside a supporting, inspiring manager and team of consultants who will turn you into a great recruiter
• Our Learning & Development is simply amazing so your training will be 1st class ensuring your career gets off to the best possible start
• Fast-track career progression: 90% of our Managers joined as Consultants; we’re amazing at growing and developing home-grow talent
• All our new starters in 2021 & 2022 have rated our training and on-boarding as fantastic
This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working in fast paced environment and wanting to build a long-term career path in recruitment
• Identify and attract high calibre candidates for appropriate specialist positions, fully brief candidates on the company and role and arrange interviews
• Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidate networks
• Work closely with Robert Walters Consultants to deliver exceptional talent to clients in line with their brief
• Understand clients' business operations to provide solutions to their recruitment needs
• Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast-moving competitive environment
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous work experience in a corporate or customer facing role (internships included) – Customer Services, Retail, Administration, Brand Ambassador/ Event roles
• Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment and an interest in business
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a real interest in finding out what makes people tick
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
* Our office is based Central Wellington
* Competitive base salary, bonus structure and exceptional benefits package
* $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
* Best in class training and development
* Clear and structured career progression
* Quarterly team days out
* Volunteering opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.