Senior Candidate Manager/Resourcer
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 20 September 2022new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
Robert Walters Wellington is THE place to build a rewarding career in recruitment and here’s why…
- The working environment is fun, vibrant and sociable
- Our stylish office is in the heart of Wellington City, so you are surrounded by top bars, classy restaurants and great retail
- You’ll get to work alongside a supporting, inspiring manager and team of consultants who will turn you into a great recruiter
- Our Learning & Development is simply amazing so your training will be 1st class ensuring your career gets off to the best possible start
- Fast-track career progression: 90% of our Managers joined as Consultants; we’re amazing at growing and developing home-grow talent
This mid-senior role is an excellent opportunity to be a part of one of our highest performing teams with a clear trajectory to develop into a consultant! Supporting the Associate Director, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates, maintaining strong relationships with our contractors as well as administrative tasks in the Transformation and Delivery sector.. think Business Analysts, Project Managers don’t know what they do? Don’t worry it’s our job to teach you!
- Source candidates through various sourcing channels and building talent pools
- Prepare resumes and written candidate summaries of suitable candidates for clients
- Conduct reference checks and compliance requirements (Registration, MOJ checks)
- Manage candidates relationships, contract extensions and timesheet queries
- Book meetings and diary management
This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working in fast paced environment and wanting to build a long-term career path in recruitment
To be successful in the position, you will need to have:
- Previous experience in either Recruitment/ HR Administration/ Project Administration or working in a fast paced coordination role
- Be confident in supporting the end-to-end recruitment processes, from sourcing candidates to presenting candidate profiles to clients
- Experience working on a candidate tracking systems or CRM database
- You will be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- You will have a 'can-do' attitude, resilience and motivated to achieve sales incentives
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and maintain a sense of humour
Whats in it for you?
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
- Competitive base salary, numerous sales incentive opportunities and exceptional benefits package
- $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
- Best in class training and development program
- Clear and structured career progression
- Friday Night Drinks, Quarterly team days out and exceptional Xmas parties
- We are a global company with the opportunity to transfer to one of 31 countries
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.