Market Intelligence Analyst
Consultant Rebecca Ferreira
Date posted 14 November 2022chile robert-walters/admin-support 2022-11-24 2023-01-13 recruitment-consultancy Santiago de Chile Avenida Presidente Riesco 5435. Oficina 1303 CL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Market Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for for gathering data and transforming it into business information, including market intelligence and salary and benefits benchmarking, process improvement, research and implementation of platforms to increase the commercial value of the day to day operations of the Robert Walters business (excluding Resource Solutions).
The Data Analyst is responsible for gathering data and transforming it into business information, including benchmark & salary studies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, directs, and executes the data management
- Supports the origination and sales process, including, but not limited to, proposals, quotations, etc.
- Supports and executes the delivery process, including, but not limited to, market research, presentations, data management
- Responsible for automatization of the analytical processes required in the area:
- Managing salary information gathered by other areas, such as compensation & benefits, human resources best practices, that can be commercialized into a product or service.
- Advises on best practices and partners with them to develop solutions to achieve the goals of the business
- Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Technology/ Accounting/ Business or statistical background (Degree Educated)
- Excel (vlook-up, Pivot tables)
- Power BI/ Data visualisation tool/ Data analysis
- Advanced MS PowerPoint and Word experience
- Training and presentation skills
- Effective communication skills in English and Spanish
- The ability to evaluate data and create commercial value
- It would be beneficial to understand recruitment, but this is not essential, however you will need ability to understand different industries/sectors and the drivers of these markets
- Commercial mindset
- Problem solving & analytical thinking
- Project management and organisational skills
- Robust inter-personal skills – ability to build relationships and credibility
If this opportunity sounds like you, send your application below!