Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Talent Administrator)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 23 April 2023new-zealand robert-walters/admin-support 2023-04-23 2023-06-22 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you are recent graduate? Or have experience in customer service, retail, administration, promotions or events? We have multiple opportunities for someone that enjoys working in fast paced environment and wanting to build a long-term career path in recruitment.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying new candidates through search, referrals and advertising, as well as developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with our extensive and established candidate base. You will also support with the co-ordination of interviews and carrying out references. This is a varied role, in a highly collaborative, supportive and fun team. You will use your initiative to shape your workload to best support the team day-to-day, with plenty of opportunity to be a high performer and to achieve financial incentives.
Robert Walters Wellington is the place to build a rewarding career in recruitment and here’s why…
• The working environment is fun, vibrant and sociable
• Our offices are in the heart of Wellington
• You’ll get to work alongside a supporting, inspiring manager and team of consultants who will turn you into a great recruiter
About this role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
• Source candidates through various sourcing channels and building talent pools
• Attend job briefing meetings, advertise roles and respond to candidate applications
• Qualify candidates through phone screening and face to face interviews
• Manage and build long-lasting relationships with active and passive candidates
• Support the preparation of resumes and written candidate summaries for shortlisting
• Support with reference checks, interview co-ordination, and compliance activities
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
• Bachelor's degree or soon to be completed - must be available to work 40 hours
• Previous work experience in administration, customer facing or a phone based role (customer services, retail, administration, promotions/ events)
• Confidence to support the end-to-end recruitment process, including candidate sourcing and interviewing
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• This role is not for the faint hearted you must be prepared to work in a fast paced environment, have emotional resilience and motivated to achieve goals and incentives
Robert Walters Benefits - Patanga
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
• Competitive base salary, numerous sales incentive opportunities and exceptional benefits package
• $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
• We are renown for our structured training and development program
• Clear and structured career progression
• Friday Night Drinks, Quarter end celebrations,
• We are a global company with the opportunity to transfer to one of 31 countries
Apply Now | Tono inianei
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get in touch
+64 9 374 7308