Trainee recruitment consultant (m/w)
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 15 July 2022switzerland robert-walters/associate-consultant 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 recruitment-consultancy Geneva 1204 CH 1204 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Switzerland AG are currently hiring for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Geneva office. This is an exciting opportunity for a working student to join an internationally recognised recruitment consultancy. You will receive excellent training and support from day 1 and opportunities for long term career progression with Robert Walters after your studies.
If you are a French speaker and are looking to improve your English while gaining exposure to an international recruitment consultancy then please apply below.
What is the Traineeship with Robert Walters?
• You will choose to specialise in either Financial Services or Technology
• You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of highly accomplished consultants with a wealth of experience and knowledge to share
• You will learn all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business & building relationships with clients & candidates
Requirements for the Trainee role Recruitment Consultant role:
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients & candidates
• You must be a French speaker and a confident English speaker
• You must be polished and well presented, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
• We are looking for ambitious students with a business mindset
• Pro-active and motivated to be successful
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Why work for Robert Walters Geneva?
• Robert Walters have offices in 31 countries and are recognised as a world leading professional recruitment consultancy.
• The Robert Walters offices around the globe have won awards including Excellence in Well being and being listed as a Great Place to Work.
• We have a positive work culture where teamwork and collaboration is very important to us.
• International opportunities for employee’s interested in relocating to anyone of our 31 offices globally
To find out more about the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, apply today or send your CV
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.