Working Student - Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 15 July 2022switzerland robert-walters/associate-consultant 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 recruitment-consultancy Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently hiring for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Zurich office. This is an exciting opportunity for a working student to join an internationally recognised recruitment consultancy. You will receive excellent training and support from day 1 and opportunities for long term career progression with Robert Walters after your studies.
Tesimonial from Gerome, a recent Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Zurich.
“Recruitment looked like the ideal opportunity for me. It enables me to use my listening skills, empathy, and my sales flair at the same time. I had the chance to use theoretical knowledge from my studies directly on a daily basis. To have an employer who is flexible and open to offer a part-time opportunity is fantastic and to successfully achieve this balancing act between working, studying and family”
What is the Traineeship with Robert Walters?
• You will choose to specialise in either Finance, Technology, Accountancy, Supply Chain or Legal sectors
• You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of highly accomplished consultants with a wealth of experience and knowledge to share
• You will learn all aspectsofrecruitmentincludingsourcingcandidates, conductinginterviews, developingnewbusiness & buildingrelationshipswithclients & candidates
Requirements for the Trainee role Recruitment Consultant role:
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients & candidates
• You must be a Swiss-German speaker, any other languages are a bonus
• You must be polished and well presented, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
• We are looking for ambitious students with a business mindset
• Pro-active and motivated to be successful
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Why work for Robert Walters Zurich?
• Robert Walters have offices in 31 countries and are recognised as a world leading professional recruitment consultancy.
• The Robert Walters offices around the globe have won awards including Excellence in Wellbeing and being listed as a Great Place to Work.
• We have a positive work culture where teamwork and collaboration is very important to us.
• International opportunitiesforemployee’sinterested in relocatingtoanyoneofour 31 officesglobally
To find out more about the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, apply today or send your CV
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.