Recruitment Candidate Manager
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 27 July 2022uk robert-walters/associate-consultant 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 recruitment-consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we are a diverse, global family with a strong sense of community at each of our offices. Our teams are supportive, friendly, fun, and full of fascinating people. And as we help you to develop in our vibrant culture, you will make your own unique contribution to our high-performance teams. Working alongside experts, you’ll have the chance to develop deep sector expertise (HR, Financial Services or Legal) and gain insight from the very best in the business. Put simply, as a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a reputation for accelerated career growth, we’ll give you the tools and support you need to take your first steps in the field of recruitment and plot your own international career path.
As a Recruitment Candidate Manager with us, you will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their particular markets (roles available on our HR team, Financial Services team and Legal team). Your role will involve providing information to our consultants in relation to candidates and all aspects of the recruitment market. It is an opportunity to take on a rewarding role that will give you the perfect platform from which to develop a long-term career with us as a Recruitment Consultant – and beyond.
• Identify new business opportunities by speaking to candidates and developing your understanding of the market
• Carry out some specific headhunting projects and support our consultants when they’re out of the office
• Research relevant industry news and developments, pro-actively acting on any information you gather from your research – or from candidates
• Screen CVs and source new candidates using a variety of methods, including referrals and job boards
• Carry out telephone-based and face-to-face interviews with candidates as part of our registration phase
• Ensure our candidate databases are up to date and hold all relevant statutory information
No previous recruitment experience is needed for this role
• A willingness to learn and develop – you’ll always be open to new experiences and situations
• A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
• Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
• Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
Why join Robert Walters?
• Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace / Great place to work / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
• Best in-class training and development programme (6 weeks academy training programme)
• Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
• Excellent career progression plan
• Collaborative, team based working environment that is sociable, celebratory, and supportive
• Hybrid working model, with a high-spec Laptop and mobile phone
• Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
• Regular team drinks, days out and incentives
• International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
• Incentive trips to overseas destinations including Cancun, Valencia, Paris, Amsterdam
If this candidate recruitment manager opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.