Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Dublin --
Salary bonuses, incentives
Consultant David Williams
Date posted 09 November 2022ireland robert-walters/associate-consultant 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 recruitment-consultancy Dublin Dublin IE D01 V9V4 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People Dublin is THE place to begin a rewarding career in recruitment and here’s why…
- The working environment is fun, vibrant and sociable
- You’ll get to work alongside a Manager who will turn you into a GREAT RECRUITER
- The chance to work & travel internationally to any of our 73 offices in 34 countries
- Your colleagues are GENUINELY supportive and will help you to succee
- Our Learning & Development department are simply AMAZING so your TRAINING will be 1st CLASS ensuring your career is always moving forward
- All our new starters in 2021 & 2022 have rated our training and on-boarding as FANTASTIC
Here at Walters People Dublin we stand out from the crowd. We don’t follow the status quo. We make our own rules and do things differently. We do things the “Walters People Way” so when it comes to working with clients and candidates we do FUN STUFF like:
- Rugby matches (Six Nations and internationals) in the AVIVA CORPORATE BOX
- Participate in career advice panel events and workshops with industry and professional bodies such as the ACOI, ICSA and CFA Ireland
- Attend external networking events including 100 Women in Finance
- Organise and host NQ accountant career evening and networking events
- Host roundtable events and morning seminars for heads of function
- Run and attend International roadshows (London/Cape Town/ Sydney/Melbourne!)
- General drinks/lunches with clients & candidates
What else makes Walters People a great place to work?
- Stability and longevity; established in 1985 and still going from strength to strength. And you cannot under-estimate the power & usefulness of a 37year old database!
- Average tenure of our senior management team is 17years; we look after our staff and reward them
- 90% of our Managers joined as Consultants; we’re amazing at growing and developing home-grow talent
- Flexible working
- Laptop (SurfacePro); Mobile (iPhone); LinkedIn Recruiter license
If you want to find out how you can be part of the team at Walters People Dublin get in touch!
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates