Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Adelaide, South AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Byrnes
Date posted 21 November 2022australia robert-walters/associate-consultant 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 recruitment-consultancy Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Expert, hands-on training through a structured learning and development program * Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within * Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
About the role
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll play a vital role in our success. Your focus will be on sourcing and managing a strong pipeline of candidates in a specific sector, working alongside a team of specialist recruiters. You’ll start to build client relationships too, making business development calls, arranging client meetings and, ultimately, managing the recruitment process for some of your division’s accounts. Join us, and you’ll become our brand, our business, our future. Not least because as we grow, you’ll grow.
- Manage our relationships with candidates, including by sourcing them using a variety of methods and carrying out interviews
- Keep in close contact with any candidates actively seeking a new role and those who may be considering new roles in the future
- Build strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Build your knowledge of relevant industry sectors by researching relevant news and developments
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end for some of our clients, with support from senior consultants or managers
Industry experience is not necessary as long as you have:
- A willingness to learn and develop – you’ll always be open to new experiences and situations
- The ability to keep up to date with competitors, market trends and legislative changes
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative, a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- We put people at the heart of everything we do.
- Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential.
- And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly uncapped bonuses
- Clear career progression plans
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Industry leading paid parental leave as well as a range of other additional leave to support wellbeing
- World renowned training & development programmes
- Sustainable business practices
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work / travel opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities and paid volunteer leave
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Byrnes on 03 8628 2124 for a confidential discussion.