Technology Recruitment Consultant - Zurich (60-100%)
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 01 February 2023switzerland robert-walters/associate-consultant 2023-02-02 2023-04-02 recruitment-consultancy Zurich Zürich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are currently hiring for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Technology division. (60-100%) This is an exciting opportunity for a working student to join an internationally recognised recruitment consultancy. You will become a technology expert, specialising in sourcing excellent candidates acrosss Software Engineering, Architecture and Data. You will receive excellent training and support from day 1 and opportunities for long term career progression with Robert Walters after your studies. If this sounds interesting, please click apply below; Please note, fluency in German is essential for this position
What is the Traineeship with Robert Walters?
• Working within our experienced technology division, you will become an expert across technology sectors
• You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of highly accomplished consultants with a wealth of experience and knowledge to share
• You will learn all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business & building relationships with clients & candidates
Requirements for the Trainee role Recruitment Consultant role:
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients & candidates
• You must be a Swiss-German speaker, any other languages are a bonus
• You must be polished and well presented, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
• We are looking for ambitious students with a business mindset
• Pro-active and motivated to be successful
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Why work for Robert Walters Zurich?
• Robert Walters have offices in 34 countries and are recognised as a world leading professional recruitment consultancy.
• The Robert Walters offices around the globe have won awards including Excellence in Wellbeing and being listed as a Great Place to Work.
• We have a positive work culture where teamwork and collaboration is very important to us.
• International opportunities for employee’s interested in relocating to anyone of our 34 offices globally
To find out more about the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, apply today or send your CV
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Get in touch