Associate Recruitment Consultant/ Consultant (Legal)
Salary £33925.64 - £39144.97 per annum
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 11 April 2023new-zealand robert-walters/associate-consultant 2023-04-11 2023-06-10 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant or Consultant you will work closely with an established portfolio of clients and prospect for new business too. This position will suit you if you like to develop strong constructive relationships, are motivated, and eager to give new things a go. In turn, you can expect to receive world class training, career development opportunities in New Zealand and overseas, excellent perks and a culture that supports you to be your best.
- Full time - 40 hours
You will be well supported by others in the team. We are proud of our collaborative approach which not only makes the work experience for you positive, but provides a better experience to our clients and the lawyers we work with.
About this role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
Everyday is different here. Working as a key part of our National Legal Team, you will make a difference by helping to solve people’s problems and assist lawyers on their career journeys across all sectors of the legal market. Work will include but not be limited to:
- Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team metrics in a fast-moving environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching lawyers for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing them on the company and role
- Ultimately responsible for providing an exceptional level of service and care to all of our clients and lawyers that we work with
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and networking events (webinars, round tables, lunches etc.)
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- University qualified – a law degree will be a bonus but not essential
- 2+ years’ previous recruitment or legal experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive, motivated, results focused, and a demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace
- Client-facing experience will be beneficial
Robert Walters Benefits | Patanga
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
- Competitive base salary, numerous sales incentive opportunities and exceptional benefits package
- $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
- We are renown for our structured training and development program
- Clear and structured career progression
- Friday Night Drinks, Quarter end celebrations
- We are a global company with the opportunity to transfer to one of 31 countries
Apply Now | Tono inianei
Apply now, or for a confidential discussion contact the Manager of the Wellington Legal Team, Apryl Burgess on on +64 27 816 9899 | email@example.com or, our Talent Acquisition Manager, Tory Hibbard on +64 9 374 7308. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so, please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get in touch
+64 9 374 7308