Candidate Manager - Graduate Opportunity
Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonus
Location Melbourne CBD, VictoriaFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Byrnes
Date posted 17 April 2023australia robert-walters/associate-consultant 2023-04-17 2023-06-16 recruitment-consultancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
* Structured learning and development program * Breakfast, fruit and coffee provided daily * Industry-leading employee benefits inc $450 wellness payment, $200 work wear allowance
About the role
What you'll be doing:
- Sourcing candidates: managing a strong pipeline of candidates in a specific sector, working alongside a team of specialist recruiters
- Building client relationships: making business development calls, arranging client meetings, attending job briefs
- Advertising and using recruitment platforms: Develop marketing campaigns, coordinate advertising activity and response, engage with passive candidates
- Interviews: meeting with candidates to assess and understand their background, motivators and career direction
- Candidate profiling: learning to articulate the strengths and capabilities of your candidates and represent them to your peers and clients
- Developing industry expertise: build your knowledge of relevant industry sectors by researching news and developments and partnering with experienced peers
Skills you'll bring that will help make you a successful Candidate Manager:
- Recent degree qualification or very close to completion
- A willingness to learn and develop – you’ll always be open to new experiences and situations
- The ability to keep up to date with competitors, market trends and legislative changes
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
- Sense of urgency with effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A team player - we have a strong culture built on shared success and celebrating the wins of our teammates!
- We put people at the heart of everything we do
- Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential.
- And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- The sky is the limit - the amount of money our recruitment consultants earn and how far your career will go is entirely up to you - there is no bonus cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Additional week of annual leave after 3 years of employment
- Annual wellness allowance of $450
- Workwear allowance of $200
- Industry leading parental leave
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work / travel opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Byrnes on 03 8628 2124 for a confidential discussion.
Get in touch
03 8628 2124