Technical IT Recruiter
Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 09 May 2023singapore robert-walters/associate-consultant 2023-05-09 2023-07-08 recruitment-consultancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Want to join a high performing team? With an agile approach to work… Where fun is part of the culture… Then look no further… Robert Walters wants you! We are currently looking for a Technical IT Recruiter to join our Technology Contracting team.
About the Technical IT Recruiter Role:
You will be responsible for sourcing of candidates, conduct phone screen to understand their experience and career pathway to shortlisting them to our consultants for client’s shortlist.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process -sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews to screen and qualify candidates in a timely manner while always providing a positive candidate experience.
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (network, cold-call, job board utilization)
- Successful track-record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals and managing a high requisition count with multiple clients.
- Proven experience and knowledge of sourcing and attracting top tier passive talent
- A drive to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous environment.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and stipulated MOM laws and regulations.
To succeed in this Technical IT Recruiter role, you must be able to successfully manage, prioritise and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritise to hit all client SLAs.
- Subject matter expert in IT industry recruiting or deep knowledge in the field of IT
- Four to five years' robust experience in IT industry recruiting or working experience in the field of IT
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics, and reporting skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal, listening and questioning skills), organisation and interpersonal skill, ability to work with diverse personalities
- Curiosity to learn, experiment and challenge the status quo
- Resourcefulness to help you do your role more effectively and efficiently
- Team camaraderie so you can work as part of an integrated unit
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly incentive
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Hyrbrid work arrangement with a stellar office view situated in the heart of Singapore business district
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
We are the difference between daydreams and dream jobs.
Apply now to learn more.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026