Business Development Manager (London/Manchester)
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 03 February 2023uk resource-solutions/bids-and-sales 2023-02-03 2023-04-04 recruitment-consultancy Manchester/London/Remote GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
RS Consultancy has built a suite of service families that help an organisation solve medium to longer term talent challenges. From looking at the structure, approach and efficient processes of a TA function, to looking at diverse and meritocratic hiring, advising on a tech ecosystem or helping a business brand positioning.
Are you who we are looking for?
• Using a consultative, strategic approach and your networking skills, you will drive new business through generating meetings and client introductions
• You will develop new opportunities, working alongside the sales functions for core products (RPO and MSP) as well as Workforce Consultancy
• Build a pursuit plan, or target market to develop. Map out, network and cultivate key client engagement at the right level, in the 'buying area'
• Identify key stakeholders/decision makers through email, phone calls, video calls, LinkedIn, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to establish a portfolio of clients and network of contacts.
• Background in business development, solution or equivalent sales / customer facing experience (2+ years)
• Ability to demonstrate influencing and consulting skills – developing relationships
• Analytical but engaging with ability to build rapport very quickly
• Experience of managing the end-to-end sales process from initial scoping, solution design, bid preparation, presentations
• Ability to demonstrate extensive and effective stakeholder engagement in addition to working alongside internal teams
• Ability to build and improve long-term professional relationships with customers/contacts
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch