Recruitment Consultant - Accounting and Finance
Salary Attractive Salary + Super + uncapped bonus
Consultant Amy Byrnes
Date posted 30 April 2022australia robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-02 2022-06-29 recruitment-consultancy Melbourne Victoria Level 23, Queen & Collins Tower 376-390 Collins Street Melbourne 3000 AU 3000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Summary / Introduction When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge.
Detailed Job Description
As a Consultant with Robert Walters, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector.
- Focus on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our PSA accounts and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understand clients' business operations and solve their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly uncapped bonuses
- Paid parental leave as well as a range of other additional leave to support wellbeing
- Brand new offices in the heart of the CBD and flexible work options available (work from home, part-time hours, work from other office locations)
- Sustainable business practices
- Clear career progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and use of cutting-edge technology
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities and paid volunteer leave
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Byrnes on 03 8628 2124 for a confidential discussion.