Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 04 May 2022thailand robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-06 2022-07-03 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance job opportunity has just become available at Robert Walters (Thailand) based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the manager, this is a role for a talent who has high self motivation and able to work as a team.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance Role:
At Robert Walters, we are looking for someone who loves challenges and possesses strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven role, combining an understanding of in-field technical knowledge. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with some of the world's leading global organisations. You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme. Robert Walters believes in building careers and 90% of our management team is made up of internal hires.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them.
- Dynamic individual with at least three years of work experience, preferably in the banking or financial services sector
- Fluent or business level of English communication, international education background is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and a dynamic environment
- Team player, self motivated and resilient
- Loves interacting with people and engaging with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programmes
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
If you are an industry professional with two to five years' successful experience working in a banking or financial services industry, this Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance role is right for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451