Associate Recruitment Consultant – Finance
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Location Seoul Capital AreaFULL_TIME
Consultant Liz Bok
Date posted 08 May 2022korea robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-08 2022-07-07 recruitment-consultancy 서울시 Seoul KR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you like interacting with people? Want to work in an international, dynamic, fast paced environment? Do targets and rewards motivate you? If the answer is yes – apply to Robert Walters!
We've been a driving force in the Korean bilingual recruitment market providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 10 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run a non-commission recruitment firm. That means we can find the best fit for employer and job seeker and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters, from day one you will be given the opportunity to make your own decisions and develop your own business. You will work in a close-knit, team based, meritocratic environment which rewards the strongest performers and where success is measured by results. You will be supported with a structured sales skills and management training programme and provided with a long-term career path from consultant through to managerial position.
A Recruiter is the intermediary between organisations seeking to recruit professional staff (clients) and individuals (candidates) seeking a career move. It is the job of the recruitment consultant to bring the candidate and the client together to ensure the best mutual fit – thereby ensuring that both the career goals of the candidate and the resourcing needs of the client are met.
To act as Robert Walters’ main point of contact between clients and candidates. To ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained during the introduction of suitable candidates to our clients and management of the interview process and offer to ensure a successful hire. As this is a sales focused role you will be assigned challenging targets and rewarded generously for your achievement.
You will be the driving force behind successful and prospering relationships between clients and candidates by integrating the three core elements of the role of a recruitment consultant.
- Client Portfolio Management: Your objective will be to build your own client base by truly understanding your client’s business and culture, as well as successfully interpreting their unique resourcing requirements.
- Candidate Sourcing and Management: You will develop and consult to a large network of candidates, not just those who are looking for immediate opportunities, but also those who are appraising their medium term career potential. Becoming each candidate’s ‘career partner’, you will personally manage their aspirations and expectations to ensure that they achieve the career they want in an environment they suit.
- Role Fulfillment: While keeping abreast of emerging trends in the market place, you must oversee meetings with candidates and clients who will often require your attention at the same time. You will also work with your team to ensure feedback is shared so you meet the needs of both the client and candidate to ensure the best mutual fit in the shortest possible time.
- Minimum 2 years of sales, business development, account management or project leading experience
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills in both Korean and English
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound understanding of the recruitment industry, current market conditions and relevant legislation challenges