Experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant - London
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 11 May 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-11 2022-07-10 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters London are hiring! After a record breaking start to the year, we are hiring for a unique position in our Technology division, based in central Covent Garden Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment with NO KPI’s and fast-track progression? Do you want to work in our Top Billing and highest growth team across the office? Would you like to work for a international consultancy with 36 offices worldwide, with opportunity to work abroad in the future? Plus, we have an office football and netball team that you will be able to join from day 1! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on!
What can Robert Walters London offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked Technology team. This is a unique opportunity to join our Data Science or Infrastructure team.
- Champions League, Premier League & Championship football matches, General lunches/dinners/drinks, Ashes & test match cricket, The Races, Six nations rugby, Royal Chelsea flower show, Golf days and RW Summer boat party!
- You will have clear progression with the support of our In-House Learning and Development team from day 1
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success
- Technology incentive trips to luxury destinations; the team recently went to Amsterdam to celebrate their success!
What are we looking for?
You will be experienced and professional in speaking with high level clients. This is a high volume role with excellent earning potential on this very hot desk.
- You will either experienced in recruitment or have a demonstrable sales or business development background
- This is a hot desk but we are looking for someone pro-active, self-motivated to be part of our hardworking team
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone with a hybrid working model
- An in-house events team, recent events include ‘Women in Business’
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- With offices in over 31 countries worldwide, we have extensive international opportunities
- Private health care, car allowance, mortgage subsidy cycle to work scheme, 'dress for your day culture' and free office breakfasts!
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.