HR Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 12 May 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are hiring! We have an exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources Recruitment team based in our central Birmingham office! Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment with quick progression? Do you want to work in a social, team based and mature environment? Would you like to work for an international consultancy with over 31 offices worldwide, with opportunity to work abroad? If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on!
What can Robert Walters Birmingham offer YOU?
You will be working a team with high growth potential and you will be instrumental in the development of this desk. This is an opportunity to join a warm desk which has ambitious growth plans over this year and 2023.
You will have clear career progression in a meritocratic and rewarding environment
- Excellent In-House training over 6 weeks in our Manchester, London & Birmingham offices - with all travel and accommodation paid for!
- Pro-active and experienced team, you will be working alongside top billers within a global agency
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are either experienced in recruitment OR HR industry professionals who are looking for a career shift into recruitment.
- You will be interested and excited to learn more about Human Resources and recruitment
- This is a warm desk but we are looking for someone pro-active, self-motivated to be part of our hardworking team
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- An in-house events team, recent events include 'Midlands Finance Awards' sponsored by RSM and HSBC with over 500 in attendance
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- With offices in over 31 countries worldwide, we have extensive international opportunities
- Private health care and cycle to work scheme
- Free weekly breakfasts in the office, 'dress for your day culture' and a hybrid working model
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.