Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 17 May 2022singapore robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 recruitment-consultancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Consultant - Technology job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Technology Role:
We are hiring for our technology division. As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the end-to-end recruitment process, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships and attract new ones. At the same time, you will look to establish a strong pipeline of high-calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Actively seek business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Build excellent client and candidate relationships by engaging with them on a regular basis
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and headhunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Technology role, you will need to be ambitious, hungry and ready for a sales-driven role.
- Committed to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your client's needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plans based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programmes
- Flexible work arrangements with a stellar office view situated in the heart of Singapore business district
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day. We are the difference between daydreams and dream jobs.
If you are committed to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets, this Recruitment Consultant - Technology role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451