Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 19 May 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-05-19 2022-07-18 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Calling all 2021 and 2022 Graduates, Robert Walters Birmingham is growing! Do you want to join a world leading recruitment consultancy with office in over 31 countries worldwide, with the opportunity to work abroad? Would you like fast track career progression and an autonomous and social working environment? Are you looking for hybrid working and a culture which encourages work / life balance? If this sounds interesting, read on!
What can we offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked team. You will be encouraged to engage with your candidates and build quality relationships
- You will have clear progression with the support of our In-House L&D team. From day 1 you will experience first class training as part of our new starters training program
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are either experienced in recruiting OR have a demonstrable sales background & a keen interest in upskilling themselves
- This role is based in Birmingham with a hybrid working model
- You will be confident at speaking to senior level candidates and clients
- Proactive business development and engagement with clients
- This is a warm desk but we are looking for someone pro-active, self-motivated to be part of our hardworking team
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- With offices in over 31 countries worldwide and 36 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- An in-house events team, recent events include ‘Women in business’.
- Female mentoring program
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- Private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.