Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant PeiMun Yee
Date posted 06 June 2022malaysia robert-walters/consultant 2022-06-06 2022-08-05 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. If you have never thought about a role in recruitment before, you are in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance Role:
Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. The consultant will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates from accounting/finance background as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance role, you must have a sales-driven mindset, possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to the client's human capital.
- At least a bachelor's degree in any field
- Experience working in sales is preferred. Accounting or finance talents are welcomed too
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Genuine passion for making a positive difference in someone else’s life
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talents and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.