Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary competitive base + quarterly bonuses
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 07 June 2022thailand robert-walters/consultant 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Thailand is growing and so is its IT recruitment division. With an excellent internal training programme here and across the region, our consultants are prepared and skilled to take on the vast market. We have an opening for a motivated and high-energy candidate to take on a Recruitment Consultant - Technology job.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Technology Role:
This is an exciting sales-driven role. The recruitment consultant acts as an intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit employees, and professionals seeking new job opportunities.
Working with Clients
- Understand your client's business and culture inside out, as well as successfully interpreting their unique resourcing requirements, their tech stack and development methodologies
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients in the field of local and international starts ups, global software corporations, and other players in the tech market
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaign as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and consult a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage the candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment they fit in well
- Assess their skills and experience, career goals and suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
Working on Projects
- While keeping abreast of emerging trends in the marketplace, you will leverage this information to find and fulfil roles by overseeing meetings with candidates and clients and managing the outcome
- Develop you own approach: market segmentation, account planning and follow up
- Work with your team so that you can meet the needs of both the client and candidate, you will ensure the best mutual fit in the shortest possible time
- Take ownership over your market and the development for growth
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Technology role, you must be sales-focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Experience in tech recruitment is a plus, but not a must
- Experience in a tech-oriented environment is ideal (either as recruitment consultant in IT or as Business Analyst, System Analyst, Solution Sales, etc.)
- Passionate about technology and software development
- Highly driven personality to
- Get things done
- Build your own business
- Take responsibility
- Challenge your market
- Hit your targets
- Team player
- Technical or business educational background
Robert Walters is a global player with a local approach, where team work is key and people are well groomed to perform at their best possible level. On top of your salary, there are high bonuses available for people who perform, add value to the team and support their clients with solid solutions.
Apply now for this challenging career opportunity in an international, fun, and dynamic environment.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451