Business Development Manager - Engineering & Supply Chain
Salary car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchers
Consultant Gitte Peeraer
Date posted 08 June 2022belgium robert-walters/consultant 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 recruitment-consultancy Ixelles BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams.
We are calling out industry professionals in the Engineering & Supply Chain sectors who are keen in a career switch into recruitment and still being able to leverage your industry knowledge and expertise! As we continue to build our expertise in the Engineering & Supply Chain sectors in our Brussels office (Ixelles), we are now hiring a Business Development Manager - Engineering & Supply Chain to join our team. You will report to the Senior Manager and be surrounded by successful, stable and supportive colleagues that wants to see you succeed.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager - Engineering & Supply Chain:
- Identifying and pursuing new business within engineering, supply chain
- Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Driving marketing campaigns to secure high calibre candidates for clients
- Understanding client requirements and providing appropriate solutions
- Sourcing, screening and briefing candidates for appropriate positions
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Skills & Requirements of a Business Development Manager - Engineering & Supply Chain:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Hunter attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
- Knowledge of English is a must, Dutch or French is a plus
Benefits Robert Walters can offer you:
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped quarterly bonuses, company car, net allowance, mobile phone + card and hospital and group insurances
- Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
- The possibility to work from home 2 days/week
If you are a highly motivated individual, have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates - we will be very keen to hear from you!
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams in Brussels, then apply directly through the site!.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.