Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing (Digital)
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 28 June 2022thailand robert-walters/consultant 2022-06-28 2022-08-27 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing (Digital) job opportunity has just become available at Robert Walters Thailand, based in Bangkok.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing (Digital) Role:
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business success is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe.
In Robert Walters, we have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants. Hence, it is not necessarily for you to have recruitment experience to be part of us as you will be provided with robust training programs to set you up for success. All we need from you is your passion, motivation and willingness to learn to be a successful recruiter.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high-calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles. We offer a competitive salary package with bonus.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, you should be fluent in English and have a commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets.
- Three to five years of solid industry experience in your area of expertise, preferably coming from a sales or business development background or in a client-facing role
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of client needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team work skills – enjoys sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Experienced recruiters will be considered
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programmes
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Apply now for this great opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451