Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 30 June 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-06-30 2022-08-29 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Birmingham are hiring a graduate recruitment consultant! After a record-breaking start to the year with growth across all areas, we are looking to expand across Accounting & Finance, HR and Public Sector. * Are you looking to work in a collaborative environment where hard work and success is rewarded? * Do you want to receive the best in house training and have access to the best recruitment tools which will set you up for success? * Are you looking for a longstanding career with excellent career development and progression opportunities? * Would you like to work for an award-winning consultancy with offices in 31 countries worldwide, and opportunities to work abroad in the future? If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on!
It’s a brilliant opportunity to join a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a reputation for accelerated career growth and the tools and support you need to plot your own international career path. You might already have some recruitment experience behind you but it’s not essential – we’ll make sure you can hit the ground running.
More about the role
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll play a vital role in our success. Your focus will be on sourcing and managing a strong pipeline of candidates in a specific sector, working alongside a team of specialist recruiters who will all share their knowledge and expertise. You’ll start to build client relationships too, making business development calls, arranging client meetings and, ultimately, managing the recruitment process for some of your division’s accounts. Join us, and you’ll become our brand, our business, our future and as we grow, you’ll grow.
No previous recruitment experience is needed for this role
- A willingness to learn and develop – you’ll always be open to new experiences and situations
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
Why join Robert Walters?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Best in-class training and development programme
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Finish early Fridays and 'Dress for your day' culture
- Excellent career progression plan
- Collaborative, team based working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Hybrid working model, with a high-spec Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations (Cancun has been booked for 2022)
- Regular team drinks, days out and incentives
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering opportunities with your charity of choice
If this graduate recruitment consultant opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.