Recruitment Consultant - London
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 08 July 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-07-08 2022-09-06 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters London is growing, we are hiring for a Consultant to join our Financial Services team based in central London. Are you an excellent communicator, highly organised and enjoy speaking to people? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with excellent progression? Would you like to work for an international consultancy with 36 offices worldwide, with opportunity to work abroad in the future? If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on!
What can Robert Walters London offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked Financial Services team.
- Champions League, Premier League & Championship football matches, General lunches/dinners/drinks, Ashes & test match cricket, The Races, Six nations rugby, Royal Chelsea flower show, Golf days and RW Summer boat party!
- You will have clear progression with the support of our In-House Learning and Development team from day 1
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success
What are we looking for?
You will be experienced and professional in speaking with high level clients. This is a high volume role with excellent earning potential on this very hot desk.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised, pro-active and motivated
- You will have excellent communication skills and ability to speak to candidates and clients
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone with a hybrid working model
- An in-house events team, recent events include ‘Women in Business’
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- With offices in over 31 countries worldwide, we have extensive international opportunities
- Private health care, car allowance, mortgage subsidy cycle to work scheme, 'dress for your day culture' and free office breakfasts!
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.