Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Célia Glaude
Date posted 18 July 2022belgium robert-walters/consultant 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 recruitment-consultancy Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I’m accelerating futures – including my own, I’m Robert Walters. As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams. Our Robert Walters division in our Brussels (Ixelles - Elsene) office can offer you an excellent career path as a Recruitment Researcher.
You don’t just want to hit the ground running. You want to keep on accelerating. Which makes the role of Recruitment Researcher perfect for you. You can look forward to hands-on training and development. Working alongside experts, you’ll have the chance to develop deep sector expertise and gain insight from the very best in the business. Put simply, as a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a reputation for accelerated career growth, we’ll give you the tools and support you need to take your first steps in the field of recruitment and plot your own international career path.
About the role
As a Recruitment Researcher with us, you’ll work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their particular markets. Your role will involve providing essential data to our consultants in relation to candidates and all aspects of the recruitment market. It’s an opportunity to take on a rewarding role that will give you the perfect platform from which to develop a long-term career with us as a Recruitment Consultant – and beyond. Join us, and you’ll become our brand, our business, our future. Because as we grow, you’ll grow.
- Identify new business opportunities by speaking to candidates and developing your understanding of the market
- Carry out some specific headhunting projects and support our consultants
- Research relevant industry news and developments, pro-actively acting on any information you gather from your research – or from candidates
- Screen CVs and source new candidates using a variety of methods, including referrals and job boards
- Carry out telephone-based and face-to-face interviews with candidates as part of our registration phase
- Ensure our candidate databases are up to date and hold all relevant statutory information
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salary with benefits & yearly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Volunteering opportunities
To join us as a Recruitment Researcher, your skills and experience should include:
- Bachelor or Master degree is a must, a first experience is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch or French with excellent knowledge of English
- A passion for learning, experiencing different situations and trying new things
- The ability to stay up to date with competitor information and market trends
- Excellent team-working, relationship-building and communication skills
- Plenty of initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to see the bigger picture
How to apply
- Open up new opportunities for yourself – and for countless others
- Work alongside and learn from experienced consultants
- Get all the training you need to develop and progress quickly
- Competitive salary with benefits, a yearly bonus, flexible working and a whole host of other perks
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site! Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.