Finance Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 20 July 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Birmingham is growing! We are growing our Finance team based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in an experienced Finance team with a strong reputation in the market. Does fast track progression, excellent earning potential and a team based environment excite you? Do you want to join a world leading recruitment consultancy with office in over 34 countries worldwide, with the opportunity to work abroad? Would you like to work in a collaborative, supportive environment which is very meritocratic? If this sounds interesting, read on and apply below!
What can we offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked Finance team. You will be encouraged to engage with your candidates and build quality relationships
- You will have clear progression with the support of our In-House L&D team. From day 1 you will experience first class training as part of our new starters training program
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are interested in Finance or have demonstrable sales experience
- This role is based in central Birmingham with a hybrid working model
- You will be confident at speaking to senior level candidates and clients
- Proactive business development and engagement with clients
- This is a warm desk but we are looking for someone pro-active, self-motivated to be part of our hardworking team
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- An in-house events team, we recently hosted the Midland Finance awards with RSM & ICAEW with over 500 finance professionals in attendance
- Female mentoring program
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- Private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships, excellent maternity leave policy, car allowance and mortgage subsidy
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.