Salary Competitive salary + Uncapped bonus
Location Chatswood, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Connors
Date posted 25 July 2022australia robert-walters/consultant 2022-07-26 2022-09-23 recruitment-consultancy Chatswood New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are a diverse and driven group with a common goal; to be the best individually and as a result as a team. We know that the key to you reaching your potential is that we provide you with a platform to which you add your individual touch. If you are looking for a fun, energetic and inclusive environment that offers fantastic training, international career opportunities and excellent earning potential then we would love to hear from you.
Based in the Chatswood office you will responsible for delivering exceptional service to clients across the greater Sydney area and access a client base that has been developed for over 25 years.
- Achieving revenue targets and meet individual and team metrics in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and networking events (webinars, round tables, lunches etc.)
- Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Ultimately responsible for providing an exceptional level of service and care to all of our clients and candidates
- Strong understanding and experience with the Sydney recruitment market
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
What's in it for you?
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- Agile working environment
- Diverse and broad client base (family Australian businesses through to ASX Top 20)
- Mentoring and coaching programs
- A culture of giving back through community and charity initiatives
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Daniel Connors on 02 8423 1010 for a confidential discussion.