Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant PeiMun Yee
Date posted 27 July 2022malaysia robert-walters/consultant 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services job has become available at Robert Walters Malaysia.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services Role:
A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you have never thought about a role in recruitment before, you are in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants. Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. You will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this role, you must have a sales-driven mindset, possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to the client's human capital.
- Must possess at least a bachelor's degree in any field
- Experience working in sales is preferred
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Genuine passion for making a positive difference in someone else’s life
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talents and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of client needs and wider industry trends
- Excellent communication, team work and relationship-building skills
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services role.
Apply now to learn more.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.