Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Louise Reddiford
Date posted 27 July 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-07-28 2022-09-25 recruitment-consultancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Recruiters to join our dynamic Milton Keynes Office! After a record-breaking start to the year we are looking to expand our Milton Keynes Office: * Are you looking to work in a collaborative environment where hard work and success is rewarded? * Do you want to receive the best in house training and have access to the best recruitment tools which will set you up for success? * Are you looking for a longstanding career with excellent development and progression opportunities?
What are we looking for?
We are looking for recruiters at all levels from Researchers through to Senior Consultants. You might already have recruitment experience behind you but it’s not essential- we’ll make sure you can hit the ground running. You’ll work alongside a high functioning team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their particular markets. This will provide you the opportunity to develop deep sector expertise and gain insight from the very best in the business. We have recently seen significant growth in the Finance division so if you have previous experience in finance recruitment, or personal interest in working in the sector, or a recent Finance or Accountant graduate then click apply.
If you join us, you’ll become our brand, our business, our future and as we grow, you’ll grow.
- A willingness to learn and develop – you’ll always be open to new experiences and situation
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
Note: No previous recruitment experience is needed for these role
What can we offer YOU?
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programme
- Hybrid working model, including a high-spec laptop & mobile phone
- Regular team drinks, days out and incentives.
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering opportunities with our partner charity in Kenya
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Excellent career progression plan
If a recruitment role sounds interesting then click apply or send your CV to Louise.Reddiford@robertwalters.com.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.