Recruitment Consultant - London
Consultant Tommy Condon
Date posted 01 August 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 recruitment-consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy with offices in 34 countries worldwide. We offer our people the autonomy and impact of an entrepreneur, accelerated career growth, expert training and a vibrant culture based on high-performance teams. We are looking for Researchers to join a number of our dynamic recruitment teams. You could be working in one of the following sectors - Financial Services, Legal, Technology, Accounting and Finance, Risk and Compliance, HR and Marketing. Whether you come from a recruitment/sales background or are a new graduate who is keen to embark on a career in Recruitment, then we would love to hear from you!
Our teams have diverse backgrounds, a culture that is supportive and an environment that makes sure you have all the training you need to succeed. There is an excellent career progression structure and it’s an opportunity to take on a rewarding role that will give you the perfect platform from which to develop a long-term career with us as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Based in London with a hybrid working model
- Identify new business opportunities as well as developing your understanding of the market
- Carry out some specific headhunting projects and support our consultants when they’re out of the office
- Research relevant industry news and developments, pro-actively acting on any information you gather from your research – or from candidates
- Screen CVs and source new candidates using a variety of methods, including referrals and job boards
- Carry out telephone-based and face-to-face interviews with candidates as part of our registration phase
- Ensure our candidate databases are up to date and hold all relevant statutory information
To join us as a Researcher, your skills and experience should include:
- A passion for learning, experiencing different situations and trying new things
- The ability to stay up to date with competitor information and market trends
- A tenacious approach – you’ll follow tasks through thoroughly to deliver quality and precision
- Excellent team-working, relationship-building and communication skills
- Plenty of initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to see the bigger picture
What we can offer
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Excellent career progression plan
- Collaborative, team based working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Hybrid working model with a high-spec Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership & private health insurance
- Regular team drinks, days out and incentives
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering opportunities with partnered charities
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.