Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Date posted 02 August 2022belgium robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 recruitment-consultancy Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams in Brussels. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work alongside experts and enjoy exceptional scope for development, deliver a high quality service to clients and candidates alike and hone your expertise in the Financial Services sector (Banking, Insurance & Asset Management).
I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs
I’m Robert Walters
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant in the Financial Services Division, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- Master or Bachelor
- Excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch with a fluent knowledge of English
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salary with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
How to apply
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site! Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.