Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Engineering
Salary competitive base + quarterly bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 15 August 2022vietnam robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 recruitment-consultancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Engineering job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Engineering Role:
Situated at the heart of the central business district of Ho Chi Minh City, Robert Walters Vietnam specialises in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base. Due to ongoing expansion in our Vietnam office, we are now seeking highly driven individuals for our Supply Chain and Engineering Recruitment Division, comprising primarily of businesses in the Supply Chain, Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We need people who are strong business developers with a keen sales flair, someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of the clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
This is an exciting sales-driven role. The successful candidate would be offered an unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Minimum of three to five years’ successful industry experience within the supply chain, engineering, construction or manufacturing industry
- Individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to the clients' employee base
This is a great foundation to grow your career as a Recruitment Consultant and to make a big name for yourself both in the market and in the office. Robert Walters is an award-winning business and one of the world's largest professional recruitment consultancies. We specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following disciplines and industries: accountancy and finance, banking and financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales and marketing, secretarial & support, supply chain, procurement & logistics as well as technical healthcare. Established in 1985, the group has built a global presence spanning 30 countries.
If you are a highly motivated individual with three to five years’ successful industry experience within the supply chain, engineering, construction or manufacturing industries, has an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates - this Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Engineering role is right for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451