Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 16 August 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Calling all 2021 and 2022 Graduates, Robert Walters London is growing! Are you pro-active, motivated and enjoy speaking to people? Do you want to join a world leading recruitment consultancy with office in over 34 countries worldwide, with the opportunity to work abroad? Are you looking for fast track career progression and a meritocratic work environment? If this sounds interesting, read on and apply below!
What can we offer YOU?
This is an exciting opportunity to either work in our Financial Services team. You will be joining an established and very well networked division.
- You will have 6 weeks of recruitment training as part of our new starters training program. You will spend time in our Manchester and London offices meeting different teams and managers - all travel and accommodation expenses paid!
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who are ambitious, pro-active and motivated to kick start their career in recruitment
- This role is based in central London, Covent Garden, with a hybrid working model
- You will be confident at speaking to senior level candidates and clients
- Proactive business development and engagement with clients and candidates
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- An in-house events team, recent events include ‘Women in business’.
- Female mentoring program
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- Private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships, car allowance, mortgage subsidy
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.