Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonuses
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant PeiMun Yee
Date posted 19 August 2022malaysia robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-19 2022-10-18 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance Role:
Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry focused experience. The consultant will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex industry professionals and forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates from accounting/finance background as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance role, you must have a sales-driven mindset, possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to the client's human capital.
- At least a bachelor's degree in any field
- Experience working in sales is preferred. Accounting or finance talents are welcomed too
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Genuine passion for making a positive difference in someone's life
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talents and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate will be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you have never thought about a role in recruitment, you are in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.