Recruitment Consultant /Senior Consultant
Salary Attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 24 August 2022new-zealand robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a world leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We put out people and the relationships we build at the heart of everything we do. We offer industry leading training and development, accelerated career progression and the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dynamic culture.
Our Wellington office is experiencing significant growth. We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants/senior consultants, sales or industry professional with business development experience join our team.
You'll work closely with an established portfolio of clients, developing strong, constructive relationships with both clients and candidates. In turn, you can expect to receive world class training, career development opportunities in NZ and overseas, excellent perks and a culture that supports you to be your best.
• Achieving revenue targets and meet individual and team metrics in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and networking events (webinars, round tables, lunches etc.)
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Ultimately responsible for providing an exceptional level of service and care to all of our clients and candidates
• Ideally previous recruitment experience (local/international) or established sales connections in the Wellington market
• Relationship management and negotiation skills
• Commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
What's in it for you?
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• Exceptional benefits including Wellness allowance, Private Health Insurance, Home internet reimbursement, 18 weeks paid parental leave and many more
• Agile working environment
• Diverse and broad client base (SMEs, large Multinational Corporates, Government)
• Mentoring and coaching programs
• A culture of giving back through community and charity initiatives
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.