Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 30 August 2022singapore robert-walters/consultant 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 recruitment-consultancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance Role:
When you join Robert Walters, you will experience and celebrate a culture thrived and centred around teamwork, passion, integrity, quality and innovation. We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you will quickly find that your success is our success. As a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you have never thought about a role in recruitment before, you are in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
We are hiring in our banking and finance divisions. As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the end to end recruitment process, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you will look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Build excellent client and candidate relationships by engaging with them on a regular basis
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and headhunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationship
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance role, you will need to be ambitious, hungry and ready for a sales-driven role.
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of client needs and wider industry trends
- Entrepreneurial and organised, and have a driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Strong industry knowledge of the banking sector
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programmes
- Flexible work arrangement with a stellar office view situated in the heart of Singapore business district
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
If you are entrepreneurial and organised, and have a driven approach with excellent attention to detail, this Recruitment Consultant - Banking and Finance role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451