Location St. AlbansFULL_TIME
Consultant Louise Reddiford
Date posted 31 August 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-09-01 2022-10-30 recruitment-consultancy St Albans Hertfordshire GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People and Robert Walters are currently recruiting for IT/ Technology Recruiters to join our dynamic Milton Keynes Office! After a record-breaking start to the year we are looking to expand our Milton Keynes Office: * Are you looking to work in a collaborative environment where hard work and success is rewarded? * Are you looking for a longstanding career with excellent development and progression opportunities?
What does a IT Recruitment Researcher role involve at Robert Walters Milton Keynes?
As a Recruitment researcher with us, you’ll work with the IT recruitment team who are specialists in their particular markets. Your role will involve providing essential data to our IT consultants in relation to candidates and all aspects of the recruitment market. Working alongside experts, you’ll have the chance to develop deep IT/technology sector expertise and gain insight from the very best in the business.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience in software engineering, infrastructure, data, transformation/ change or architecture
- A recent IT graduate with a desire to use their knowledge in the recruitment industry
What can we offer YOU?
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programme
- Excellent career progression plan
- Hybrid working model
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
If a recruitment role sounds interesting then click apply or send your CV to Louise.Reddiford@robertwalters.com.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.