Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonus
Location Melbourne, VictoriaFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Byrnes
Date posted 16 September 2022australia robert-walters/consultant 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 recruitment-consultancy Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
When you join Robert Walters as a Senior Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge.
As a Senior Consultant with Robert Walters, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly uncapped bonuses
- Industry leading paid parental leave as well as a range of other additional leave to support wellbeing
- Sustainable business practices
- Clear career progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities and paid volunteer leave
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Byrnes on 03 8628 2124 for a confidential discussion.