Senior Finance Recruitment Consultant - London
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 21 September 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 recruitment-consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are hiring for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our established Finance team based in London, Covent Garden This role with Robert Walters offers a competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus, alongside excellent training and progression. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a FTSE 250 specialist recruitment consultancy with an international reputation and global presence. If this sounds interesting, read on and click apply below!
About the role with Robert Walters:
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will play a vital role in our success and the success of your team. You will build a pipeline of excellent candidates and also maintain client relationships, making business development calls, arranging client meetings and, ultimately, managing the recruitment process for some of your division’s accounts.
What are we looking for?
Previous recruitment experience is strongly desirable, however we will consider applications with extensive sales or business development experience.
• A willingness to learn and develop – you will always be open to new experiences and situations
• A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
• Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
• Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
What can Robert Walters offer YOU?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- Hybrid working model, flexible hours and a 'dress for your day culture'
- An in-house events team, recent events include ‘Women in business’, Twickenham, Oval and Football client events
- Female mentoring program
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- Private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships, enhanced maternity leave, car allowance and mortgage subsidy
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates